Research institutions across the globe share the need to deliver modern digital applications and services for data and digital asset management.
The PHAIDRA Project is about sharing these costs and experiences through open source, community, and collaboration.
PHAIDRA is an open development project that uses Open Source technologies. The project is hosted by the University of Vienna and is currently used in more than 2O institutions across Europe.
PHAIDRA Conference & Partner Meetings
Through the annual PHAIDRAcon events, our community shares ideas, help, innovation, best practice and experiences. PHAIDRA is, above all, an active, open community geared to answering the needs of its users.
- PHAIDRACon 2023 - The Vienna Sessions - in Vienna, 22nd and 23rd November 2023
- PHAIDRACon 2022 - The Vienna Sessions - online 22nd to 25th November 2022, topic "Reuse of Academic Data"
- PHAIDRACon 2021 - The Vienna Sessions - online 17th to 19th November 2021
- PHAIDRACon 2020 - The Vienna Sessions The Phaidra Annual Meeting took place as a three-day open online conference from 18th November to 20th November 2020.
- PHAIDRA-Partners Meeting 2019 - in Vienna, 23rd September 2019, topic: "Researchers Engagement. Use Cases of Data Management in Research."
For year-round discussion, we also run the EpistemiCast podcast series, exploring a broad range of topics around Open Research Data, Open Access and Open Academia.
Become a Partner
PHAIDRA is currently installed across a range of institutions: some run our default instance, while others customize the User Interface and build custom solutions; some of our partners host their own PHAIDRA installation, while others provide hosting for additional partners. As a result, our community can offer constulting and services to answer any need.
Whether you are interested in support with data management planning and setting up a PHAIDRA repository at your institution, hosted services or building custom applications on PHAIDRA, please contact us at email@example.com